Well...it took me awhile, but I finally repurposed it...
1. The first thing I did was spray painted the frame and then sanded the edges for a more vintage look.
2. Next I used a staple gun to staple the fabric to the mat that was around the print.
3. I glued ribbon around the outside edge to cover the staples. I really like the polka dot brown, but I didn't have enough, so I used a complimenting ribbon on the other sides (adds to the vintage look).
4. I measured where I wanted the jute and used a hammer and small nail to make pilot holes to screw in the hooks. (on my frame they are 8 inches apart)
5. I tied the jute and attached the photos with clips.
My idea is not completely my own; it was inspired by this post.
PS Just in case the print is worth some huge amount of money, it is untouched under the fabric.