It's Friday and it's been a few weeks since I've posted my instagram pics, so here are a whole bunch. Happy Friday everyone!
1. Ellie went missing, so Little Miss made a sign, it was complete with the address and everything so she could hang it on the telephone pole. 2. Little Miss trying out the horse at Home Depot. 3. E doing the same. 4. The husband and I took a trip to IKEA...wowsers that store exhausts me. 5. Courage. 6. Grace.
7. Thanksgiving bike ride (run for me) 8. Heart Rock 9. Place Cards made by Little Miss
10. Me. 11. Thanksgiving Table 12. Thanksgiving feet.
1. Mem skyping with my uncle (her son) 2. Weekend away with the husband. 3. Starting the weekend off right. 4. Antiquing 5. Antiquing 6. Antiquing-How fun it would be to be able to afford some of these treasures. 7. The view from our room. Did I mention that I have the best parents EVER...they hooked us up with this beautiful spot AND took our kids for the entire weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad, you're the best. 8. More wine. 9. A movie- a good one. You may want to read this before seeing it. 10. Tea drinking 11. More Antiquing 12. Tree Trimming
1. The view from the couch 2. Some favorites 3. An oldie of a chubby Little Miss 4. An oldie of sweet E 5. Zart has resurfaced, but I think he may need to return to elf school. He can never remember to fly back to the North Pole each night...it's a problem. 6. Zart Hanging around. 7. Silly faces 8. Praying to Baby Jesus 9. My spontaneous hugger made the paper hugging Mr. Feinstein
I'm Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged.