-Plastic pots (We used 6 inch pots because that's all they had left, but smaller would be ideal)
-Foam (with adhesive)
-Water (in squirt bottle)
1. Have the kids sketch out a rough design of the face onto the pot with a piece of chalk.
2. Use a pencil to draw out the designs onto the pieces of foam.
3. Cut and stick the foam to the pot.
4. Glue on Googly Eyes. (*For those of you new to my blog, you will soon learn that I'm not so great at taking the pictures of each step of a project. I usually have the end result though, so you just have to fill in the missing steps.)
5. Fill the pots with soil.
6. Add Grass Seed.
7. Water with a squirt bottle so the seeds don't wash to one area of the pot.
8. Watch the pot heads (OOOPS- you might not want to call them that in front of the little ones) grow a nice, thick head of green hair.
I'll post some pictures weekly to show the progress
I'm linking up with Heather today at Blessed Little Nest
Life Made Lovely Monday.....Check it out!