Happy New Year! It's been awhile. After a few days of a somewhat typical routine, I feel like maybe I can get back into the swing of things and get myself back to blogging. It's good for me. For today, Here are some of my recent phone pictures, most from the holidays. Enjoy!
1. my gifts 2. glittery ornaments 3. curls
4. tag making 5. gift wrapping 6. Zart, the elf
7. gift for me 8, 9. gingerbread house building
1. house decor 2. letter to Santa 3. gifts for birthparents
4. bags for the homeless 5. old bulb makeovers 6. one of my favorites
7. cupcake liner trees 8. handmade by memere 9. reminiscing
1, 2, 3. more handmade goodness
4. from a former student 5. ornament to support adoption 6. teacher gifts
7. snow 8. more snow 9. friends
1. barbie doll cirque 2. lights 3. sugar
4. gift giving 5. best presents under the tree 6. traditions
7. decorations 8. no schedule 9. gingerbread people
1. my craftiness started long ago 2. we were cute 3. child labor
4. lasalette 5. old fashioned fun 6. friends
7. before the clean up 8. my personal hairdresser 9. after the clean up
I've also been having some fun with the new Flipagram App.
Check out my video here.
If you're on Instagram, find abetterdream and follow me.
Happy Weekend to you all!
The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.